Friday, August 13, 2010

Masatomo Uehara

Yes, I am far, far away, visiting family, but mom's gone shopping, and dad's taking a nap, so I might as well post what I didn't have time to post before I left. Hisako sent me this invitation to a photography show. I had a look at Tomo Uehara's website, and really liked what I saw. I'm glad I'll still be able to catch it when I'm back:

Unfamiliar Places
Photography Exhibit by Tomo Uehara
Aug. 21 – Sept. 12, 2010
Reception: Aug. 21 (Sat.) 4pm‐6pm
Fri. 4PM to 7PM, Sat. & Sun. 11AM to 6PM, weekdays by appointment only
511 Swift St. Suite D
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
831‐421‐ 9386

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this on FB - I would have missed this show. Maybe I'll see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete