Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Message from Kathleen Flowers

"Hi! Well, short notice, but I just got invited to read poetry this coming Wednesday here in Santa Cruz: 7 pm at ASANA, the new tea place at 103 Lincoln St Downtown Santa Cruz. I think it's going to be very casual. I'll probably read for 15-20 mins. I'm not sure if there will be other readers. Would love to see you there, sip tea, and savor some poetry. There may be an open mike so bring poems to read, too! Love, Kathleen"
UPDATE:
Kathleen had some very strong new poems! She's reading again 11/11/08 at the San Jose Poetry Center. Asana is cozy. The food is a bit on the pricy side, but the flavors are bold and exciting. I had a very fresh, very minty Fresh Spring Roll and a Lavender Tea/Almond Milk Smoothie that was unique & delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment