Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My German ladies and I had so much fun at Saturday's fireworks that we decided to come back to the boardwalk for the first of the Summer Concerts. Friday night will feature the The Romantics. If you don't remember the name of the band, you probably remember "That's what I like about you." Blast from the Past! There are some Eighties bands in the line-up that could be great fun. I will miss the Gin Blossoms and The Tubes. They both play in August when I'm in Germany. I will be able to catch Blue Oyster Cult July 25th, and I might stop by to check out some of the other bands, too. It's only a short walk from my house, it's for free, and I often appreciate the energy even if the music isn't exactly my favorite kind. I always enjoy the atmosphere, the color palette when the lights on stage and wharf come on while the sun sets slowly over the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment